How Can Hog Farm Laundry Soap Save You Money?
The average cost of Hog Farm Laundry Soap is 50 cents a load which is about the same as a conventional laundry soap and bleach combination per load, but Hog Farm Laundry Soap saves farmers money in a variety of other ways.
- Contains no inorganic phosphates or nonylphenol ethoxylates which reduces the chances of being fined by the E.P.A.
- Does not require hot water, so gas and electric bills are lower.
- Does not require multiple cycles, so water bills are lower.
- Extends the life of clothing when compared to more caustic, conventional bleaches.
- Hog Farm Laundry Soap is not a liquid, so there is no waste in the bottom of the container.
- Reduces wear and tear on washing machines, because it only requires half the wash time of a conventional detergent.
- The Wash N Bleach Extra 2 Solid product reduces employee theft of laundry soap from hog farms, because it can not be used without the
- Superbowl Solid Soap dispenser.